Grand National Betting Odds Comparison 2013
Since winning the Boyne Hurdle in emphatic style On His Own cemented his place at the head of the betting, as he looks to hand Willie Mullins and Ruby Walsh their second win in the Grand National together, but the odds will fluctuate as we get closer to the start at 4:15pm on Saturday and there will be many runners attracting support.
Seabass was a gallant third last year and with Katie Walsh in the saddle will prove popular, as will Colbert Station, who is the mount of AP McCoy and both of those runners will take part for Irish handler Ted Walsh.
Ballabriggs is a former winner of the race and takes his chance again, whilst Jonjo O'Neill's Sunnyhillboy is attempting to go one better than last year, where he was a narrow second to Neptune Collonges and he is another who features prominently in a fascinating betting market.
Grand National 2013 Betting - Click To Bet
Bookmakers Latest Grand National Runner Odds
Once you have considered the Grand National runners and Grand National form and are ready to place your Grand National bet simply click on the price which will get you the best return for your bet and this will take you directly to the home page of that bookmaker where you can easily open and account and lodge some funds and place your bets. Also remember that you will get the Grand National free bets on offer by simply going through the links provided on this site.
- Irish 1000 Guineas Betting Just The Judge can take Curragh consolation
- Tattersalls Gold Cup Odds Camelot The Hot Curragh Favourite
- Code Of Honor could provide value in the Betfred Silver Bowl betting
- Irish 2000 Guineas Odds Magician heads betting at the Curragh
- Temple Stakes odds suggest Sole Power can regain his Haydock crown
- Contributer heads the betting for Goodwoods Cocked Hat Stakes
- Harmonic can hit the right Note in the Height of Fashion Stakes betting
- Epsom Oaks Ante Post Betting Preview Secret Gesture edges favouritism for fillies classic