Going Racing at Aintree
Over the last few years the Aintree Racecourse has undergone some massive improvements which has made going to the Grand National a real pleasure with everyone getting a fantastic feel of the atmosphere and the race itself. As one of the great British sporting events it is on the must see list for all racing fans and if you live in the UK we have some tips to help in making sure you get to Aintree on this great day in April.
Aintree Grand National Course Guide
The Grand National is run over the four mile four furlong course and the 40 runners that go to post have to clear 30 jumps along the Aintree course. Many of the fences are as well known by everyone as the name of the race with Belcher's Brook, The Chair and Foinavon the most popular amongst the fans. For many watching the race they will know all about the massive run in where the race often is won and lost as it gives those coming from behind a great opportunity to make up lost ground with the winning post coming not a moment to soon for the leader.
Getting to Aintree Racecourse
Those of you lucky enough to have tickets to the Grand National will want to get there as quickly and efficiently as possible so we have the proper directions weather you are going by road or rail and we suggest that you print off these directions so that you can get to the Aintree racecourse in good time to have a magnificent day and ready to back the Grand National winner!
Grand National Corporate Hospitality
Many would like to go to the Grand National but to go there with the opportunity to enjoy some corporate hospitality would be very special but expect to pay a fair packet for the pleasure but if you can wangle an invite from some big company this would be ideal.
Not able to make it to Aintree?
For many getting to the Grand National is just not a possibility so the best option is to sit back having opened you new online betting account having placed your Grand National bet and shout home your selection with your friends and family by watching the race on TV, or if that is not possible watch it live online.
Free Grand National Tickets
The Grand National is always a sell out as thousands descend on the Liverpool track to enjoy the best horse race in the World. We would suggest that if your looking to get to the Grand National we would recommend that you contact the Aintree racecourse Booking Line: 0151 522 2929.
- Harmonic can hit the right Note in the Height of Fashion Stakes betting
- Epsom Oaks Ante Post Betting Preview Secret Gesture edges favouritism for fillies classic
- Epsom Derby Ante Post Betting Preview Dawn Approach even money for Classic glory
- 2013 Lockinge Stakes Odds Declaration Of War heads betting at Newbury
- Cavalryman heads the Yorkshire Cup betting for Saeed bin Suroor
- Dante Stakes Odds suggest Greatwood could be the pick for important Epsom Derby Trial
- Starscope could provide value in the latest Middleton Stakes betting
- Duke Of York Stakes odds suggest Tickled Pink can raise a laugh with victory at York