Irish bookmaker Paddy Power are providing free bets up to £200 per new account:
- Open an account with Paddy Power, and Paddy Power will match your first bet with a free bet up to £50
- Place a further 4 bets and get another free bet for your average stake up to a maximum of £50.
- This continues until you have a total of 4 free bets to a maximum of £50 each time.
Open an account with William Hill and you claim a free bet of up to £25.
- Once you have registered, place a single bet of £10 or more
- William Hill will match this with a free bet up to a maximum of £10
- Use the Promotion Code F25 and visit their site for further details.
Ladbrokes are one of the top online bookmakers in the UK and we have a special £50 free bet for new customers planning to bet on their website.
- Open an account and use the promotion code: FB50
- Place a bet of £50 and Ladbrokes will give you a free bet of £50
Betfred will match your first bet with a free bet to the same stake unit - up to maximum of £50.
Place a £50 bet to get the maximum of offer.
Bet Victor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same stake unit - upto maximum of £25.
Place a series of further bets and you can claim a total of £100 in the latest online betting offer.
- Irish 1000 Guineas Betting Just The Judge can take Curragh consolation
- Tattersalls Gold Cup Odds Camelot The Hot Curragh Favourite
- Code Of Honor could provide value in the Betfred Silver Bowl betting
- Irish 2000 Guineas Odds Magician heads betting at the Curragh
- Temple Stakes odds suggest Sole Power can regain his Haydock crown
- Contributer heads the betting for Goodwoods Cocked Hat Stakes
- Harmonic can hit the right Note in the Height of Fashion Stakes betting
- Epsom Oaks Ante Post Betting Preview Secret Gesture edges favouritism for fillies classic